MJ2 Marketing was engaged in June 2010 for a complete new branding for Scioto’s print and collateral, and the design and development of a new website.
Since that time, the project has evolved to include integrated web video, digital ad placement, email marketing, custom blog content, a Linked In Strategy, and a complete social marketing campaign on Facebook and Twitter, all completed by our marketing team at MJ2.
Scioto, like many small companies, did not have an integrated strategy as to how to market their business. Their print and collateral was stale and had not evolved with the massive growth of their business. Their website was static and out of date.
They also had no marketing talent in-house to help with these projects, or any management understanding of how to get started.
Our strategy initially was a three-phased approach, with the appropriate talent from MJ2 to see each phase through to completion.
Phase I- The strategy and brand identity.
Phase II- Design and implementation of the new website and digital tools
Phase III- Promote, and tell the story/Content Strategy
- Brand strategy session with executive team – Focus on brand essence, identity usage, concepts, topography, tag, color palettes, imagery and application of use.
- Build the Online Identity and determine future of Scioto’s online/interactive component
- Website build - Customized robust website developed in WordPress with all new content, interfaces, contact pages and interactive video
- 2 times/week custom blog posts
- Monthly email messaging to client base
- Monthly email messaging to state
- Digital Ad placement on care provider sites
- Flickr album – to highlight charity events
- Linked In content strategy for all executives
- Twitter – to drive traffic to the correct conversion points
- Facebook – to embrace the care provider network
- Content Blueprint and Strategy
- Ongoing content curation and marketing retainer
Scioto - Brand and Digital Identity